Family Office Services
At Sensiba San Filippo (SSF), we understand the demands of a family and the multiple layers of complexities that dictate the need for professional management. Our SSF Family Office team understands that each family’s situation is unique and requires a highly fluid and flexible approach to addressing each family’s financial situation and issues. We take the time to build a relationship with our clients, and that means fully understanding the short and long term objectives each family is seeking.
Our Family Office services include everything from planning and administration, to monitoring and compliance. For many clients, we function as a personal Chief Financial Officer, overseeing the many aspects of their personal financial world. For others, we assist with more targeted goals such as succession planning and philanthropic strategies.
Our goal is to take on your burden of day-to-day administrative tasks and help you to manage risk more successfully while avoiding costly pitfalls. In addition, our innovative, consolidated reporting and management tools eliminate duplication of services across service providers, enabling you to make more informed decisions.
- Tax planning, advisory and compliance coordination
- Cash flow planning, management and opportunity monitoring (including bill pay)
- Implementation of trust, estate and gift strategies
- Managing multiple advisors
- Evaluating business opportunities
- Family governance and coaching
- Financial analysis
- Consolidated online investment performance reporting
- Organizing estate planning
- Philanthropic planning and organization