An Executive Introduction to Sage Intacct
Thursday, June 21, 2018
8:30 a.m. — 10:00 a.m.
Silicon Valley Capital Club
50 W. San Fernando St., San Jose, CA 95113
Sooner or later, businesses run up against the frustrating limitations of QuickBooks: inadequate visibility, data rekeying, inflexible and error-prone processes, data accessibility issues, inadequate security, and primitive reporting. QuickBooks works for some, but if you are growing, you’ll need strategic reporting, scalability and the ability to account for multiple entities. Do you have a strategy to replace QuickBooks for your accounting software needs?
Join us for breakfast and an executive introduction to the Sage Intacct solution on Thursday, June 21st at San Jose Capital Club. We will show you how upgrading from QuickBooks might just be the best move you can make for your business this year!
We will cover:
- Consolidate multiple entities without continually logging in and out
- Full financial visibility with simple-to-create customized reports and dashboards
- Real-time dashboards combining both financial and operational data
- Hundreds of pre-built reports with drill-down capability
- The ability to “slice and dice” data for analysis without exporting
- User defined workflows that automate, control and streamline processes
- Integration between your financials and other critical applications
- Being audit-ready in accordance with GAAP compliance
Seating is Limited.