Trusted Tri-Valley Advisors Share COVID-19 Coping Strategies and Insights for Small and Medium Size Businesses
COVID-19 poses evolving challenges for all employers, especially start-ups, small, and medium size businesses so vital to our Tri-Valley ecosystem. In this video recap of a webinar on Business advice for COVID-19 held on Friday, March 27, 2020, a panel of trusted regional advisors assembled to provide guidance and answers to many questions. This webinar was presented by Hoge Fenton and Sensiba San Filippo, in partnership with iGATE and Innovation Tri-Valley Leadership Group.
Tri-Valley advisors took questions and address urgent issues including:
- What are the best strategies for helping my business survive a big pause in revenue while treating my employees well, especially the ones we might have to let go?
- How can I take advantage of unemployment benefits and other government programs?
- Could we restructure our small businesses to make sure employees have unemployment benefits if we have to lay people off?
- Are options like moving to an employee-owned business a bad idea because it removes benefits for the employees?
- Are there creative business solutions to keep our talent even if business drops off?
For more Business advice for COVID-19 content click here.