Real Estate & Construction
In a complex industry, it’s important to have an advisor who understands the needs of the present as well as the ability to plan for the future. SSF’s dedicated Real Estate and Construction team has been providing tax and accounting guidance, lifecycle planning, and more to clients for 40 years. We understand how to navigate the unique issues that affect this ever-changing industry, including cash flow concerns, job costing, financing and bonding, regulatory compliance and succession planning.
Whether you’re just getting started or are a mature business working on management transition, our proactive teams work with you at every turn. Need help figuring out the financial information your surety or lenders are looking for? We take a collaborative approach to providing the most valuable, cost-effective solution for all. Looking to sell property? Proper planning for both developers and investors is important to minimize taxes and provide stakeholders with peace of mind. Not sure where to start with succession planning? Whether it’s gifting wealth to children, transitioning to current management, or adopting an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP), we are there to ensure your best interests are in mind.
No matter the situation, we consider your unique circumstances and help you select the best approach for your business.
The communities that we live and work in are important to us, and we love working with the people that have helped build them from the ground up. We believe in building long-term, genuine relationships with every business and individual we work with, and that means bringing value beyond your standard tax and financial reporting needs. We value honesty, integrity and transparency above selling services, and our collaborative approach means that you are always in the loop. Whether you’re our smallest client or our largest, your success is our priority.
- Tax Planning and Reporting
- Tax Credits and Incentives
- Sales, Use and Property Tax Reporting
- Fringe Benefit Calculations
- Tax Audit Representation and Appeals
- Real Estate Transactions – Buying, Developing, Selling, Joint Venturing, and 1031 Exchanges
- Succession, Retirement, and Estate Planning
- Financial Statement Audits, Reviews, And Compilations
- Bookkeeping and Outsourced Accounting
- Employee Benefit Plan Audits
- Assistance with Internal Controls and Financial Processes
- Assistance with Business Entity Selection and Formation
- Assistance with Bank Financing and Bonding
- Cash Flow Forecasting